If you recently noticed a decline in sales or a general diminishing of your brand name, it is important to take a long, hard look at your online presence – particularly if you have neglected your company website for quite some time now.
This brief article will explain why web development is such an integral task in today’s commercial landscape.
Mobile Usage is Booming
Believe it or not, more than 55% of adults now own a personal smart device and upwards of 60% of all web-based foot traffic comes from smartphones, tablets, and other mobile gadgets.
As a direct result of this massive upsurge in mobile technology, companies have started to refine and build their websites to create an environment that is compatible with a wide range of handheld devices. So if your website is not suited for mobile surfing, you are missing out on countless consumer interactions and potential sales. A poorly designed website is essentially an anchor weighing down on your bottom line.
Your SEO Ranking is at Stake
According to a recent study, ensuring that you have a responsive, intuitive website is arguably the most important aspect of enhancing your ranking within today’s most popular search engines, such as Google.
However, if you are still harbouring some doubts or misconceptions, just take a look at these facts and figures:
- 3 out of every 4 Internet surfers prefer browsing through modernised, beautifully designed websites as opposed to information-packed, boring pages.
- Almost 40% of potential consumers will close out of a particular window if the images take too long to load.
- About half of mobile device users will stop interacting with a website if its design scheme and arrangement is unappealing or uninviting.
- Having a separate desktop site and mobile site can decrease your search engine ranking by more than 10 slots – oftentimes pushing you back at least two full pages.
This is why it is in your best interest to partner with a reputable Melbourne web developer and facilitate a cost-effective overhaul of your online interface. You will be able to project a desirable image and immediately begin boosting your virtual foot traffic.
When shopping for products or services, more than 70% of consumers will conduct some quick online research before deciding on a particular purchase, subscription, or bulk order. This is why it is important to follow the industry leaders by establishing a light-weight, contemporary website.
In this regard, a knowledgeable web developer will be able to serve as a valuable digital partner to help take your brand name to the next level:
- Constructing a brand-new website from scratch
- Ensuring cross-compatibility on all devices
- Establishing a robust company blog
- Optimising your search engine ranking
- Implementing content management systems
- Including easy-to-understand eCommerce provisions
- Creating modernised navigation menus
- And much, much more
With a trustworthy web development firm by your side, you will be able to confidently move into the 21st century of commerce and achieve unprecedented success in the blink of an eye, so be sure to schedule an introductory consultation as soon as possible.